Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Ricoh Smart op.s panel Android v2 - calibration issue

Hi Guys
    wonder if anyone can shed some light on these android v2 touch smart panel. we have a mp402 with one on. the touch screen works but the location of your tough is well out. there is no number pad to manually use so i have to remove small cover on the left of panel> press ex3 (bottom one) and check status bottom left on the main screen> then a big numeric key pad shows up. where i have to input reset>806182##c > to get it in a service mode then navigate to the calibration where a white screen with the touch the crosses like normal.... my problem is i cant input the code properly on the key pad which leads me to think how on earth are you supposed to sort it. this seems stupid
    was wondering is there a way on the wim? can a usb keybord be plugged in to the panel?

i have tried new firmware
    i have done an android all clear and re.boot with panel side keys

im all at see. surely there must be a way other than the pointless way ive been trying it

thank you!

Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts

Re: Ricoh Smart op.s panel Android v2 - calibration issue

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Ben View Post
    Hi Guys
    wonder if anyone can shed some light on these android v2 touch smart panel. we have a mp402 with one on. the touch screen works but the location of your tough is well out. there is no number pad to manually use so i have to remove small cover on the left of panel> press ex3 (bottom one) and check status bottom left on the main screen> then a big numeric key pad shows up. where i have to input reset>806182##c > to get it in a service mode then navigate to the calibration where a white screen with the touch the crosses like normal.... my problem is i cant input the code properly on the key pad which leads me to think how on earth are you supposed to sort it. this seems stupid
    was wondering is there a way on the wim? can a usb keybord be plugged in to the panel?

i have tried new firmware
    i have done an android all clear and re.boot with panel side keys

im all at see. surely there must be a way other than the pointless way ive been trying it

thank you!
    I wasn't able to find a way to reset the calibration. If the touch offset isn't too huge I would try to figure out the offset amount and then try to get into the panel service mode to calibrate the screen. Having said that the calibration could be so far off because the screen itself is damaged.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Smart op.s panel Android v2 - calibration issue

Re: Ricoh Smart op.s panel Android v2 - calibration issue

The only time I have had the touch screen on an SOP machine, what I had to do was a full power down, press the shut down button when the panel shuts off unplug the power cord then press and hold the power button.