Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts

Re: Build job on Ricoh?

Quote Originally Posted by whycoyote View Post
    The trainer was here today, and confidently stepped up to the machine, did the batch thing, and got exactly the same result I did. We both did put it in batch mode first, put in the first original and BAM, it prints it out right away. No opportunity to press the #, it just prints when you scan the first original.
    Since this is a SOP v2 machine are you trying to do this from the Classic Copy screen or the newer smart op copy program screen? If you haven't tried the classic copy screen then try that.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Build job on Ricoh?

[INDENT]

I am creating meeting packets. Specifically: an agenda on white paper, then the previous meetings minutes are on pink paper, then there is a printed yellow sheet between each agenda item that has the specific agenda item number on it. In between those yellow sheets are white sheets with the information, and those can be mixed sizes. I take it this is a job for highly trained IT'ers?
    This sounds like a job that requires a document assembly/publishing software solution to me. The page format for each page specifies the source tray for that page.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

The trainer was here today, and confidently stepped up to the machine, did the batch thing, and got exactly the same result I did. We both did put it in batch mode first, put in the first original and BAM, it prints it out right away. No opportunity to press the #, it just prints when you scan the first original.
    Did you have sort enabled, and did you scan all the originals or give up once the device statred printing the first couple of pages?

I think you'll find with sort enabled the first set is printed as you scan and then the remaining sets are printed after scanning is completed and the # key is pressed. This enables the user to have a proof copy before commiting themselves to printing the remainder.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Build job on Ricoh?

Just think yourself lucky the salesman didn't replace your Sharp with an HP. With a Ricoh at least you have a chance of getting it to do as you want, just have to learn the different ways of setting it up. With a HP........forget it!
    HP were supposed to have spent a billion dollars to get into the A3 copier market, I don't know what they spent it on as it definitely wasn't market research. We had to give one customer their money back as the HP hadn't a chance of doing what was promised.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Banned User

Hey! I really enjoy working remotely because it helps me organize my time better! I liked the freelance jobs remote hub because there are so many vacancies for different specialties! If you are looking for a job online, then this is where you can find a lot of vacancies that you might like!

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alisiaanderson12 View Post
    Hey! I really enjoy working remotely because it helps me organize my time better! I liked the freelance jobs remote hub because there are so many vacancies for different specialties! If you are looking for a job online, then this is where you can find a lot of vacancies that you might like!
    Beat it, you SPAMMER!!!
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Banned User

I was always very scared to drive a car and I was very anxious before my first driving lesson! westcoastsupply.cc/product/marys-extreme-strength-westcoast-teddies-300mg/ helped me a lot because it relaxed me very well and I was calm! Now I always take this product when I feel anxious!