Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts UNICORNico's Avatar

Arrow Re: Strange piece in MP C4503

Thanks technical friends, for resolving this doubt.

It is a pity that this "modification / piece" can not be ordered separately, since as I commented in the 1st post, I have a new model MP Cxx04 that does not exceed 2 years of use by part of the client and in my case the central (Ricoh Spain), we indicate that it would be out of warranty, so we can not request the change of the Developer Unit. Although according to technical specifications, this unit should support 600K and not even 200k since its installation, 1 and a half years ago.

Any advice???

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Strange piece in MP C4503

Re: Strange piece in MP C4503

Quote Originally Posted by blazebusiness View Post
    No disrespect intended friend......I posted that because I just thought you had issues and couldnt open and view that pdf file.
    none taken.....

Quote Originally Posted by UNICORNico View Post
    Thanks technical friends, for resolving this doubt.

It is a pity that this "modification / piece" can not be ordered separately, since as I commented in the 1st post, I have a new model MP Cxx04 that does not exceed 2 years of use by part of the client and in my case the central (Ricoh Spain), we indicate that it would be out of warranty, so we can not request the change of the Developer Unit. Although according to technical specifications, this unit should support 600K and not even 200k since its installation, 1 and a half years ago.

Any advice???
    I just dealt with this a few weeks back. Check to make sure the waste toner bottle isnt full and causing a clog in the waste toner augur system. I had a c5503 that the flag senson on the waste bottle came loose and backed waste toner all the way back to all 4 PCDU's and broke all the augurs. It was a mess and I ended up having to replace all 4 PCU's and the waste augur system.

Good luck!
    "Heavy music to the normal ear is nothing but a loud annoyance. Most people think of it as obnoxious, talentless music but to someone who really listens and is really in love with music knows how beautiful and amazing it can be" Tommy Rogers of Between The Buried and Me"

Senior Tech 250+ Posts UNICORNico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MitchD View Post
    I just dealt with this a few weeks back. Check to make sure the waste toner bottle isnt full and causing a clog in the waste toner augur system. I had a c5503 that the flag senson on the waste bottle came loose and backed waste toner all the way back to all 4 PCDU's and broke all the augurs. It was a mess and I ended up having to replace all 4 PCU's and the waste augur system.

Good luck!
    I appreciate the advice, but after reviewing the unit no failure is detected to the recycled / used toner driving system, or obstruction in the transport storage system to the Residual B
    ottle

Specify that as seen in the video the axis of the white pinion, rises slightly, which to be a defect of the support of that axis, so ask previously if the piece of the first post could be requested to part, for the use of this failure.