Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

shift image in wide format mpw6700

hi all

I have a new installation device when a customer takes a map there is a slight image blurring(shift image ) about 1ml

i did all correction and sizes but same peoblem

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: shift image in wide format mpw6700

Could you post an image please. I have about 50 of these in the field I just need to see whats going on before I try to help.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDYAL View Post
    Could you post an image please. I have about 50 of these in the field I just need to see whats going on before I try to help.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Thank you very much for your support and answers to me today. I will tried to bring a sample you and upload to you a form if i can may br i can not because the machine is inside a government building. It is difficult to take out a paper or a form according to the department's policy.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]But so be aware. Customer prints maps like map type film when is printed . There is skewing in writing and with lines of 1 mm

[/COLOR]In other words, when the customer makes a match between the original and the copy map, there is a shrinkage and shifting of 1 mm

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Note that there is a another device to it mpw2401 prints the map be adjusted without skimming[/COLOR]

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by en. View Post
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Thank you very much for your support and answers to me today. I will tried to bring a sample you and upload to you a form if i can may br i can not because the machine is inside a government building. It is difficult to take out a paper or a form according to the department's policy.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]But so be aware. Customer prints maps like map type film when is printed . There is skewing in writing and with lines of 1 mm

[/COLOR]In other words, when the customer makes a match between the original and the copy map, there is a shrinkage and shifting of 1 mm

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Note that there is a another device to it mpw2401 prints the map be adjusted without skimming[/COLOR]
    What type of media are they printing on....bond paper, translucent, Vellum ??

Scan a test chart to a jump drive so that you can upload it here.

There are settings you can adjust in user tools for the media type also make sure that your media cools after a copy, the manual states that the image will shrink a bit after cooling.

The more info you provide the more I can help. Thanks

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Are these prints from a file or copies of an original? What adjustments have you done so far?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Also in the images you sent is that one print or a print on top of another print?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Are these prints from a file or copies of an original? What adjustments have you done so far?
    No my friend this is print copy not print file
    And make adjusment for 1fisrt rool Ao and 914 but nothing change ..then i changed tp A1 like the orginal abd its same problem
    Als i changed som sp mode
    Side to side registration ...leading edge in sp 1001

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Also in the images you sent is that one print or a print on top of another print?
    My friend
    This is to file one the orginal above the copy file and you can see the shifing between the copyeis ther is no maching

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

So you are trying to get a copy to match an original perfectly? You would spend days changing settings trying to get a perfect match. Scan your image to a jump drive and print 2 copies from that an then they will match.