Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member fakidisx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Aficio 470W scaning problem

    Good morning...

    I have a problem with the aficio 470w .....
    When scanning with the scantool, on computer you get a black page with many white lines ...
    in the copy and printing works fine ...
    I changed B010 1640 Contact Image Sensor - A0 ...
    B010 5048 Image Processing Unit ...
    B010 5140 MCU Board ...
    but it did not change anything ...
    any help would be useful to me....
    Thanks....


  2. #2
    Technician JDYAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunshine Beach Fl
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Aficio 470W scaning problem

    Are the copies Good? Is it just using the scan tool? Maybe a bad cable or controller card in the pc.


  3. #3
    Junior Member fakidisx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Aficio 470W scaning problem

    Quote Originally Posted by JDYAL View Post
    Are the copies Good? Is it just using the scan tool? Maybe a bad cable or controller card in the pc.
    Thanks for reply

    The copies and print its ok..
    only when using the scan tool...
    the cable I changed it .. the card on the pc no ...
    I will go tomorrow morning to try ...
    there is nothing left to try ... Thank you ...


  4. #4
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8,398
    Rep Power
    181

    Re: Aficio 470W scaning problem

    Considering that this model was first released in December 2001, I think that it is time you consider replacing it.


  5. #5
    Technician JDYAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunshine Beach Fl
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Aficio 470W scaning problem

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Considering that this model was first released in December 2001, I think that it is time you consider replacing it.

    I agree but these machines are workhorses. Easy to maintain and for small operations on a budget they work. Got rid of all mine. Running the MPW 6700 and the MPCW 2201.


  6. #6
    Technician JDYAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunshine Beach Fl
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Aficio 470W scaning problem

    Quote Originally Posted by fakidisx View Post
    Thanks for reply

    The copies and print its ok..
    only when using the scan tool...
    the cable I changed it .. the card on the pc no ...
    I will go tomorrow morning to try ...
    there is nothing left to try ... Thank you ...

    Have you tried uninstalling the software and then reinstalling. I've had to do that on a machine with this software that had scanning problems.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here