Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Savin 9033 need to make copies darker

Re: Savin 9033 need to make copies darker

Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    Select 2 o05 and change value (i think that is the sp mode but not sure if it is not try with other sp 2 004, 2006 changeing values and testing you will find it)
    i.e not use sp 2001 because if you turn off and on the old value comes back
    If copies go light, 99% of the time it's because the machine needs PROPER service - not because default settings need to be screwed with!
    Stick to screwing up your own machines and not advising others how to screw up theirs!

And how ironic that you of all people are telling someone how to fix light copies, when you must have a dozen posts on your own machines asking others how to do so, rather than following proper service procedures and advice from others!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Savin 9033 need to make copies darker

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    If copies go light, 99% of the time it's because the machine needs PROPER service - not because default settings need to be screwed with!
    Stick to screwing up your own machines and not advising others how to screw up theirs!
    And how ironic that you of all people are telling someone how to fix light copies, when you must have a dozen posts on your own machines asking others how to do so, rather than following proper service procedures and advice from others!
    PREACH IT BROTHER!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I've cleaned the mirrors and the underside of the glass but still copies on the glass or through the ADF seem very light. Prints are fine. How do I make copies darker?

Thanks in advance.
    Copies on this model always looked too weak to the end users regardless of what you do. Its just the way it was manufactured. I had my Ricoh DSM come out to one account and we played with all sorts of settings but could not get it bold enough.I even changed the CCD thinking that something was wrong with it but that was not the case. What we did do to get out the door was to adjust the "light\dark..auto"setting on the control panel and asked the customer what looked best to them using their originals. After they picked out the one they liked,we locked it down as default using the "program" setting on the machine.
    The next machine they brought we made sure that the copy side of the machine worked as it should.