Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Couple Quickbooks issues with MPC 4502

First problem has to do with user codes. This customer is an all Apple environment and one person uses Citrix Viewer to use her Quickbooks Enterprise 2016 application, when she prints from Citrix it's not pulling the user code so she can't print anything through Quickbooks. I've turned off codes completely in the mean time to get her to print.

Second problem is fonts. When she goes to print checks she gets a prompt from Quickbooks saying that this printer doesn't have the correct fonts installed so the checks might not print correctly. What fonts or settings can we change on the copier? The copier isn't printing in the correct layout positions.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: Couple Quickbooks issues with MPC 4502

I believe that you can configure the C4502 to allow an IP address or range of addresses to print without ID code.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Couple Quickbooks issues with MPC 4502

For the User Code thing on a Mac, this is a handy walkthrough. I don't know how well it'll play in Citrix though....

How to set your user code for printing to a Ricoh copier in Mac | Department of Biology

Regarding the fonts issue, If you're using Postscript (Which for Mac, you have to), then all the fonts SHOULD be there. If they're not being seen by Quickbooks, it's likely either a Quickbooks or a Citrix problem, and I'd let their in-house IT folks handle it.

For the record... if they're using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge for a browser.... Edge will "BORK" Citrix!