Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MP C6502 SC672-11

Does the device have a fax installed?if so check and make sure the jumper is turned on,
    Also check powersaver firmware level

Technician

And there we are, at the end and yet again, no solution.

Technician

[QUOTE=MitchD;708791] Estoy luchando contra un problema muy grave y espero que me puedan ayudar. Es un c6502 con SC672-11. Hasta ahora, he reemplazado el panel de operaciones, la PCB de control, la IPU, el HDD, eliminé la opción de fax, corté todas las ataduras de cables en el USB y el cable de datos del panel a la IPU, y también nuevos DIMM. Aquí está el verdadero rascador de cabeza, si desenchufo y descargo la máquina, puedo hacer que el panel de operaciones no muestre códigos, pero ninguna de las teclas físicas funciona en el panel. La pantalla táctil funciona bien. Si apago y vuelvo a encender la máquina sin desenchufarla, escucharé un largo 'Por favor, espere' y luego el SC672-11 estoy parado aquí. El soporte técnico también está perplejo. Estoy abierto a cualquier sugerencia Gracias por cualquier ayuda que pueda proporcionar. [/COTIZAR]

I have had that problem for a long time, the machine boot has lost it in the flash memory. The only way is to forcefully insert the firmware. I don't have the program to do it. Changing the controller for a good one should work for you

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP C6502 SC672-11

Quote Originally Posted by ctuinstra View Post
    And there we are, at the end and yet again, no solution.
    Yes, there you are. Another asshole grave robber.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP C6502 SC672-11

[QUOTE=joserf;2217239]
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchD View Post
    Estoy luchando contra un problema muy grave y espero que me puedan ayudar. Es un c6502 con SC672-11. Hasta ahora, he reemplazado el panel de operaciones, la PCB de control, la IPU, el HDD, eliminé la opción de fax, corté todas las ataduras de cables en el USB y el cable de datos del panel a la IPU, y también nuevos DIMM. Aquí está el verdadero rascador de cabeza, si desenchufo y descargo la máquina, puedo hacer que el panel de operaciones no muestre códigos, pero ninguna de las teclas físicas funciona en el panel. La pantalla táctil funciona bien. Si apago y vuelvo a encender la máquina sin desenchufarla, escucharé un largo 'Por favor, espere' y luego el SC672-11 estoy parado aquí. El soporte técnico también está perplejo. Estoy abierto a cualquier sugerencia Gracias por cualquier ayuda que pueda proporcionar. [/COTIZAR]

I have had that problem for a long time, the machine boot has lost it in the flash memory. The only way is to forcefully insert the firmware. I don't have the program to do it. Changing the controller for a good one should work for you

I would advise you check the date that a thread was first started. Just because someone else digs it out of the grave does not mean that you need to reply. Otherwise you are going to collect a lot of red cards.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Clean NVRAM with isopropyl alcohol if doesn't work, replace with exact size of NVRam.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pixtech Frameworks View Post
    Clean NVRAM with isopropyl alcohol if doesn't work, replace with exact size of NVRam.
    In this case I think this solution from Pixtech is correct

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menosmola View Post
    In this case I think this solution from Pixtech is correct
    I have encountered sc672-11 on several occasions, the solution is what I just said now. Give it a trial, you'll thank me later.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Yes, there you are. Another asshole grave robber.
    LOL..LOL...LOL!
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)