Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Printer Ricoh SP9100 DN

Re: Printer Ricoh SP9100 DN

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed_dcc View Post
    Because ink cartridges do not give the required rates, knowing that you have changed all the parts related to quality
    And have done all cleanings
    What are they printing?.. and tather.. why not get them a cheap laser unit? Are they using OEM... compatible.. how much are the printing? Laser always cheaper than ink

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    And have done all cleanings
    What are they printing?.. and tather.. why not get them a cheap laser unit? Are they using OEM... compatible.. how much are the printing? Laser always cheaper than ink

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your interest

But I do not understand what you mean

But I would like to clarify that this machine is actually a laser and works in laser toner but the consumption of high toners and one pack is not given the required rate, I mean the package of toner half kilogram rate on the machine Ricoh 2060 up to 12000 sheets, but in this machine does not exceed 5000 So what is the solution? Note that the image quality is very high

Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts

But I would like to clarify that this machine is actually a laser and works in laser toner but the consumption of high toners and one pack is not given the required rate, I mean the package of toner half kilogram rate on the machine Ricoh 2060 up to 12000 sheets, but in this machine does not exceed 5000 So what is the solution? Note that the image quality is very high
    So this machine takes the large 6110D toner bottles which are 1100g, in that machine they are rated to last 43,000 pages. If you are really only getting 5000 out of them something is quite wrong with the machine or it is not being used at the correct print volume for the high volume machine it is.

If the toner is actually going out of the bottle and into the machine there are only three places it can really go. Onto the paper, into the insides of the machine, or into the waste toner bottle.

If the quality is good and the machine isn't toner dusted inside then the toner is likely ending up inside the waste bottle. If they don't do enough regular volume it will consume toner for process control. I'd check the SP settings for process control frequency.

Those page ratings for the bottle are calculated at 5% coverage, if your customer is doing very high coverage 50+% it will of course consume more toner.

What I would ask you is, what kind of volume is the customer doing and what coverage? What have YOU done to the machine to try to remedy this? Does the customer have any other machines that take the same toner they could be using it in without telling you?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

sounds like you need a "tech" to check the unit out........
    Your posts sounds to me like you are not one,maybe a salesman but
    there are no magic settings you can make..

Quote Originally Posted by sturmtrooper View Post
    So this machine takes the large 6110D toner bottles which are 1100g, in that machine they are rated to last 43,000 pages. If you are really only getting 5000 out of them something is quite wrong with the machine or it is not being used at the correct print volume for the high volume machine it is.

If the toner is actually going out of the bottle and into the machine there are only three places it can really go. Onto the paper, into the insides of the machine, or into the waste toner bottle.

If the quality is good and the machine isn't toner dusted inside then the toner is likely ending up inside the waste bottle. If they don't do enough regular volume it will consume toner for process control. I'd check the SP settings for process control frequency.

Those page ratings for the bottle are calculated at 5% coverage, if your customer is doing very high coverage 50+% it will of course consume more toner.

What I would ask you is, what kind of volume is the customer doing and what coverage? What have YOU done to the machine to try to remedy this? Does the customer have any other machines that take the same toner they could be using it in without telling you?
    Thank you

First:- all of the above is an idea that I made sure it works correctly and there are no errors

Second:- today, I have reduced the quality of printing from the print settings of the computer from 600 Dpi to 300 Dpi with the preservation of the ink and has already been reduced quality and waiting for results

I hope you are satisfactory