Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Monroe
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Savin MP c5502 SC-549-00

    Can someone kindly tell me what is causing this issue? Or a link.

  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Savin MP c5502  SC-549-00

    guitar9199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Eveleth, MN
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Savin MP c5502 SC-549-00

    Fusing heater connection error


    The heating roller rotation sensor detects the target temperature as
    50C for 5 seconds or more after the fusing/paper exit motor has turned
    on.

    Fuser connection bad. Check your wiring.

  3. #3
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Savin MP c5502  SC-549-00

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,897
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Savin MP c5502 SC-549-00

    Quote Originally Posted by ntujyug View Post
    Can someone kindly tell me what is causing this issue? Or a link.
    Sure! Using your exact thread title....

    LMGTFY

    That wasn't too hard was it?

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Savin MP c5502  SC-549-00

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    4,154
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Savin MP c5502 SC-549-00

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Sure! Using your exact thread title.... LMGTFY
    That wasn't too hard was it?
    wow last time I mentioned Google and that it could be your friend ... I got cussed out and called an idjet...

    Glad to see others use Google too!

  5. #5
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Savin MP c5502  SC-549-00

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,897
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Savin MP c5502 SC-549-00

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    wow last time I mentioned Google and that it could be your friend ... I got cussed out and called an idjet...
    Oh, there's still plenty of time for that .
    It just plain annoys me that so many find it easier just to ask for an answer, rather than actually do something/ anything for themselves to try and resolve it, and then ask for help if they can't.

  6. #6
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Savin MP c5502  SC-549-00

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    4,154
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Savin MP c5502 SC-549-00

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Oh, there's still plenty of time for that .
    It just plain annoys me that so many find it easier just to ask for an answer, rather than actually do something/ anything for themselves to try and resolve it, and then ask for help if they can't.
    AND the bad part is MOST of them CLAIM to be Techs.. and don't have the Manual?

    I understand we have a lot of end users here.. I don't mind trying to help them.. but Lazy Techs? naw

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here