Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    mikem16

sc 329-00 on Ricoh 350e

I have a ricoh 350e after turning the unit on as soon as it prints anything I am getting a functionality error sc 329-00 it happened once in a while before it was reset and fine for 6 months at least now it happens every time and I do not know how to clear it or what the problem is
    Could you help
    Thanks so much
    Mike

Try the pitch adj. first, if that doesn't fix the problem replace the laser unit.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    sc 329-00 on Ricoh 350e

SC329: Laser beam pitch adjustment error “B”
    The LD unit HP sensor does not detect an on condition while changing the LD unit position for correcting the LD position or changing the dpi.
    Laser beam pitch adjustment (SP2109-3/4 wasn’t performed after a NVRAM clear; SP2109-1 ~ 4 not performed after replacing the LD unit; LD unit movement blocked because of incorrect connector routing

You never realize how cheap a professional is until after you let an amateur do it.
    A+; Network +; PDI+

hello friend, probably your laser drive is defective, and the only way to make work perfectly again is to disassemble it and clean every part, then seal the openings of the unit in order to keep the dust outside, the close everithe es execute the sps my colleges told you to do.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    ok this happened to me today with a 2035. rectified with laser pitch adjustment.

In service mode. sp2109. It was listed under 'drum'. start the sequence. the 2035 had options for both 400dpi and 600dpi. don't know why. nor does my senior engineer. can anyone enlighten me?

don't know what caused the issue, but the chassis was buckled from a large impact. back left. lucky the board holding the hard drive didn't get damaged.