Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Technician
    Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    catalunya
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The only way to know if 2 or more toners or developers are identical is to look at the formula number on the box the cartridge came in or the bag the developer is in.
    Thks again Slimslob.

    I cannot find that info on the cartridges (at least I cannot see it)
    The info in box is:
    EDP code 842020 / 842052
    lot number
    and nothing else that I cna see....

    So I will probably need to apply "plan B"

    Thks to all !

    X.
    Last edited by xabopi; 04-12-2019 at 08:31 AM.

  2. #12
    Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by xabopi View Post
    Thks again Slimslob.

    I cannot find that info on the cartridges (at least I cannot see it)
    The info in box is:
    EDP code 842020 / 842052
    lot number
    and nothing else that I cna see....

    So I will probably need to apply "plan B"

    Thks to all !

    X.
    The XX01 XX02 and XX03 toners all have different recipe codes. I checked the ones I have on hand here. It will be a three digit code inside a black box printed on the cardboard box the tubes come in. It will be next to the section where the components and CAS numbers are listed. I believe that is generally on the same box face where the instructions on changing the tubes are.

  3. #13
    Technician
    Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    catalunya
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Thumbs up Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by sturmtrooper View Post
    The XX01 XX02 and XX03 toners all have different recipe codes. I checked the ones I have on hand here. It will be a three digit code inside a black box printed on the cardboard box the tubes come in. It will be next to the section where the components and CAS numbers are listed. I believe that is generally on the same box face where the instructions on changing the tubes are.

    Hello Sturmtrooper.

    I can only find a 3 digit code in abarcode at the oposite side from the type labeling
    Please check picture attached WeChat Image_20190412154714.jpg


    The codes horizontal are from the XX02 type (the 4 of tehm) the ones which show vertical would be the 3501 and 5501 .
    So I think I have no clue.
    Maybe different packaging in Spain.

    Thks anyway for your effort

    X.

  4. #14
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,313
    Rep Power
    203

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by xabopi View Post
    Hello Sturmtrooper.

    I can only find a 3 digit code in abarcode at the oposite side from the type labeling
    Please check picture attached WeChat Image_20190412154714.jpg


    The codes horizontal are from the XX02 type (the 4 of tehm) the ones which show vertical would be the 3501 and 5501 .
    So I think I have no clue.
    Maybe different packaging in Spain.

    Thks anyway for your effort

    X.
    Those are not recipe numbers. The recipe number is not a scan code. It is a number located in a black box.

  5. #15
    Technician
    Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    catalunya
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Those are not recipe numbers. The recipe number is not a scan code. It is a number located in a black box.
    Then unfortunately is not there.

    Thks for help

    Xabopi

  6. #16
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,313
    Rep Power
    203

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by xabopi View Post
    Then unfortunately is not there.

    Thks for help

    Xabopi
    Then it is not Genuine Ricoh.

  7. #17
    Technician
    Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    catalunya
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Then it is not Genuine Ricoh.
    No doubt they are originals.
    20190415_114859_resize.jpg

    But I cannot see it anyway!

    Rgds
    X.

  8. #18
    Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by xabopi View Post
    No doubt they are originals.
    20190415_114859_resize.jpg

    But I cannot see it anyway!

    Rgds
    X.
    Those look different from the C5501 toners I have here. Maybe Ricoh Europe and Richoh US use different packaging. Either way the compatibility will be as I originally said.

  9. #19
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,313
    Rep Power
    203

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by xabopi View Post
    No doubt they are originals.
    20190415_114859_resize.jpg

    But I cannot see it anyway!

    Rgds
    X.
    Genuine Ricoh would have said printed on the cardboard of the box, not just Ricoh printed on a paper label.

  10. #20
    Technician
    Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    catalunya
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Genuine Ricoh would have said printed on the cardboard of the box, not just Ricoh printed on a paper label.
    Hi Slimslob a and Sturmtooper.
    I give up!!

    Looks like impossible mission!

    I am sure the toners come from the horse mouth itself, so they must be original, but it seems that the efort to find that info looks like more than it is worth the savings!

    Thkyou very much to both of you for all your answers and time.

    Maybe I can ask (without opening another thread) , if you know why the usb and sdcard slot ont eh 4502 I have will show the blue light as there is media inserted, but nothing comes up in the display so I cannot direct print . Probably it may be a stupid detail somewhere, but I got bored of trying to find. Maybe it even is disabled, but th electronics seem to be there, as there is a blue light showing when I insert the card.

    If you prefer I can open another thread

    A pleasure to talk with you!

    X.
    Last edited by xabopi; 04-16-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here