Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Technician

Re: Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

Quote Originally Posted by xabopi View Post
    Hi Slimslob a and Sturmtooper.
    I give up!!

Looks like impossible mission!

I am sure the toners come from the horse mouth itself, so they must be original, but it seems that the efort to find that info looks like more than it is worth the savings!

Thkyou very much to both of you for all your answers and time.

Maybe I can ask (without opening another thread) , if you know why the usb and sdcard slot ont eh 4502 I have will show the blue light as there is media inserted, but nothing comes up in the display so I cannot direct print . Probably it may be a stupid detail somewhere, but I got bored of trying to find. Maybe it even is disabled, but th electronics seem to be there, as there is a blue light showing when I insert the card.

If you prefer I can open another thread

A pleasure to talk with you!

X.

Hello, On the USB drive, you will not get a pop-up message, etc., to show new activities available as a result of the newly seen storage device. You would push the printer button on the left of screen, then look for area to push on LCD screen showing "Print from removable storage media." You need to have your data in a pdf or jpg format. Browse through folders to find your file to print, highlight it, and then you may have the option to choose "Go to Print Settings." Better resource than me: Aficio MP C4502/C4502A/C4502G/C4502AG/C5502/ C5502A/C5502G/C5502AG download page There are some USB drives that are not recognized by Ricoh MFP's.

Technician
    Toners Ricoh mpc 4500, 4502, 3501 5501 5502

Quote Originally Posted by tomcatld127 View Post
    Hello, On the USB drive, you will not get a pop-up message, etc., to show new activities available as a result of the newly seen storage device. You would push the printer button on the left of screen, then look for area to push on LCD screen showing "Print from removable storage media." You need to have your data in a pdf or jpg format. Browse through folders to find your file to print, highlight it, and then you may have the option to choose "Go to Print Settings." Better resource than me: Aficio MP C4502/C4502A/C4502G/C4502AG/C5502/ C5502A/C5502G/C5502AG download page There are some USB drives that are not recognized by Ricoh MFP's.
    Hello Tomcat.

Great Help!

Thks for that!

X.

Hi,

If you decide to just sell them, please let me know. I can probably use them for a couple of my clients.

Thanks