Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Mp C4504 Control Panal message

Hi

I have this image on a control panel of a machine I have bought and for the love of me I can't seem to have it back to standard. I have gone to screen settings and does not give the normal option like background colour etc, that option seems to of been deleted. Does anyone know how to put the screen back to factory setting? I didn't know if it was a JAVA issue which I am not all on it with that to be honest. Looked at Memory clear but nothing for that. I was going to check the firmware and will update it anyway but didn't know if there was something else.

Thanks for any help.

Tim

IMG_5209 .jpg
    Last edited by Timmytronic; 04-09-2019 at 10:42 PM. Reason: No pic was attached first time.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Mp C4504 Control Panal message

Quote Originally Posted by Timmytronic View Post
    Hi

I have this image on a control panel of a machine I have bought and for the love of me I can't seem to have it back to standard. I have gone to screen settings and does not give the normal option like background colour etc, that option seems to of been deleted. Does anyone know how to put the screen back to factory setting? I didn't know if it was a JAVA issue which I am not all on it with that to be honest. Looked at Memory clear but nothing for that. I was going to check the firmware and will update it anyway but didn't know if there was something else.

Thanks for any help.

Tim

IMG_5209 .jpg
    I believe it is accessed in Web Image Monitor.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zeldaman's Avatar

Hi there!
    Try with the WIM, extended features, there are some programms listed which have to delete. After that i would cut of java with sp5-730 from 1 to 0 (java deaktivated).
    Itīs worth a try. The rpoblem is, that this software-features are on the SOP, so itīs worthless to do sp 5-801.
    Greetings...

You can reset the home screen by pressing the button to the right of the home button and selecting reset home screen.

You can also initialise screen feature settings in screen feature settings > screen device settings.

You will also have to login first to do this as the device is locked down.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zeldaman's Avatar

Hi there!
    Kimi, youīre right, but the problem is that software like "therefore" etc.., isnīt deleted by this action.
    Greetings...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kimi View Post
    You can reset the home screen by pressing the button to the right of the home button and selecting reset home screen.

You can also initialise screen feature settings in screen feature settings > screen device settings.

You will also have to login first to do this as the device is locked down.
    Thanks Guys, deactivating JAVA didn't do it but it was a simple screen reset that did, I did see that but was not mad keen on just resetting everything but it worked perfectly and only in my eyes got rid of that and let me access the other features so I could put the right widgets on for the customer.

Have a great day and happy mending :-)