Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Ricoh mp c6004

  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Ricoh mp c6004

    Please i need help with this
    after install m toner
    this message appeared B55BB548-CE07-4455-B26A-F298100E41A1.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Fremont, Nebraska
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Check to make sure your toner chip/ contact points (rear of machine) aren't covered in toner, not getting a good reading.
    Genuine Ricoh Toner?
    Previously used bottle or bottle swapped from another machine? new machine won't accept a previously used bottle.

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Ricoh mp c6004

    JDYAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunshine Beach Fl
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Just had this problem. Bad toner clogged up toner hopper causing the auger inside to break. Had to replace toner hopper and clean out toner supply tubes.
    D1493280 part number
    Last edited by JDYAL; 04-12-2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: additional information

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Fremont, Nebraska
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Quote Originally Posted by JDYAL View Post
    Just had this problem. Bad toner clogged up toner hopper causing the auger inside to break. Had to replace toner hopper and clean out toner supply tubes. Also check the toner pump. D1493280 part number
    Did not think about this being a cause! Luckily we only had a few of those problems with the xx03 series, but have not had a single xx04/xx04ex exhibit this problem yet. (knock on wood).

    EDIT: Ricoh does have a Service Bulletin for the auger breaking.
    Last edited by FrohnB; 04-12-2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: more info

  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Check to make sure your toner chip/ contact points (rear of machine) aren't covered in toner, not getting a good reading.
    Genuine Ricoh Toner?
    Previously used bottle or bottle swapped from another machine? new machine won't accept a previously used bottle.
    I faced the same problem with the bk toner
    my toners for c6003 they told me they work on c6004
    and how i can make sure itís genuine and itís not for use


    thank you very much....

  6. #6
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Quote Originally Posted by JDYAL View Post
    Just had this problem. Bad toner clogged up toner hopper causing the auger inside to break. Had to replace toner hopper and clean out toner supply tubes.
    D1493280 part number
    I faced also on bk and after i replace it still work fine

    thank you very much...

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Ricoh mp c6004

    JDYAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunshine Beach Fl
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Have had quite a few bad magenta toners lately. You can actually shake them and hear the chunks in them. Watch out for those, that's what cause my problem.

  8. #8
    SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 500+ Posts
    Ricoh mp c6004

    blazebusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    From NY--- live in San Diego , Ca.
    Posts
    966
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Quote Originally Posted by canon.master View Post
    Please i need help with this
    after install m toner
    this message appeared B55BB548-CE07-4455-B26A-F298100E41A1.jpg
    Assuming you have a good new oem toner , it is a toner supply issue. Toner is not reaching the developer unit in the PCDU. To diagnose the cause you will have to inspect the subhopper to see if it is clogged or the auger is damaged. If you don't have the service manual , get one to see the disassembly involved. Not that difficult once you've done it a couple of times. The controller box and harness guide will have to be removed to get to the subhopper.

    Other items that could cause this:
    Toner transport motor
    Toner end sensor

    But those failures would be rare. Usually an issue with the hopper.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

  9. #9
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Quote Originally Posted by JDYAL View Post
    Have had quite a few bad magenta toners lately. You can actually shake them and hear the chunks in them. Watch out for those, that's what cause my problem.
    Thank you very much..
    can you please help me how i can know if my toner itís genuine or for use...

  10. #10
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh mp c6004

    Quote Originally Posted by blazebusiness View Post
    Assuming you have a good new oem toner , it is a toner supply issue. Toner is not reaching the developer unit in the PCDU. To diagnose the cause you will have to inspect the subhopper to see if it is clogged or the auger is damaged. If you don't have the service manual , get one to see the disassembly involved. Not that difficult once you've done it a couple of times. The controller box and harness guide will have to be removed to get to the subhopper.

    Other items that could cause this:
    Toner transport motor
    Toner end sensor

    But those failures would be rare. Usually an issue with the hopper.
    Thank very much ... but with the old toners i didnít get any problem but know i try more than one same problem

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here