Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Technician

Re: Duplex problem - Ricoh mp2000

[QUOTE=rbazan;757221]
    Quote Originally Posted by rbazan View Post
    The rubber bushing is probably melted and causing the junction gate to stick- clean/check the junction solenoid.

I mean check the solenoid in the Duplex ass'y.
    it's fine

Technician

[QUOTE=rbazan;757221]
    Quote Originally Posted by rbazan View Post
    The rubber bushing is probably melted and causing the junction gate to stick- clean/check the junction solenoid.

I mean check the solenoid in the Duplex ass'y.
    Quote Originally Posted by COPIERMAN View Post
    watch your you tube video the paper is starting to come out of duplex at bottom when it stops. You said have change rt side door. I would check sensors in that rt side door. go to service mode then do 5-803 which is input check. look at #12 duplex entrance and #13 duplex exit move sensors back and forth watch display should change from 01 to 00 state. you will have to get out of service mode and go back in to look at other one.

5.1.8 INPUT CHECK (SP5-803)
    Conducting an Input Check
    1. Select SP5-803.
    2. Select the number (see the table below) corresponding to the component.
    3. Select "Execute." The copy mode is activated.
    4. The sign "01H" or "00H" is displayed (see the table below)
    Input Check Table
    Num. Sensor/Switch 01H 00H
    001 Safety SW Open Closed
    002 Safety SW-LD 5V Open Closed
    003 Right Cover SW Open Closed
    004 Right Low Cover SW Open Closed
    005 Tray Cover SW Open Closed
    006 Upper Relay S Paper detected Not detected
    007 Lower Relay S Paper detected Not detected
    008 Vertical Trans S Paper detected Not detected
    009 Registration Sensor Paper detected Not detected
    010 Exit Sensor Paper detected Not detected
    011 Duplex Inverter S Paper detected Not detected
    012 Duplex Entrance S Paper detected is 01H Not detected=00H
    013 Duplex Exit S Paper detected is01H not detected=00H
    wait a minute .. i know how to inter into service mode but i don't know what i have to do what you say after that . what is that mean ( then do 5-803 which is input check) i didn't find any thing about that in service mode or service machine manual ! how can i do that.
    there is nice thing if sensors have average that we can reading or changing it from system mode i did not know this, can you show me how to enter to these values ​​in more detail

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Duplex problem - Ricoh mp2000

Quote Originally Posted by mo.salama View Post
    wait a minute .. i know how to inter into service mode but i don't know what i have to do what you say after that . what is that mean ( then do 5-803 which is input check) i didn't find any thing about that in service mode or service machine manual ! how can i do that.
    there is nice thing if sensors have average that we can reading or changing it from system mode i did not know this, can you show me how to enter to these values ​​in more detail
    Try looking in the Service manual under INPUT CHECK. There is also a section for OUTPUT CHECK. If you do not know how to use a service manual, start looking for a different job or if you are an end user, hire someone who does.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I thought Copierman describes the step by step procedure perfectly, obviously not an experienced tech.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Duplex problem - Ricoh mp2000

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    I thought Copierman describes the step by step procedure perfectly, obviously not an experienced tech.
    My reply and comment was to mo.salama.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    Thank you very much sir for this very important note, It is not a shame to ask and try to fix things. I have already changed the DRAM, the code, unplug this machine and clean it up to the smallest gear in it, and assemble it again and it has been working for four years without problems. This is a respectable achievement for someone who does not have experience.

I have no specific specialization, but I as a person who lived his childhood alone and even today I was able to live and gain experience as I do now. Yesterday I read a complete book about the machine.
    I have a determination to reform it. I enjoy challenging people like you who have nothing but ridicule. And frustration for others.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Try looking in the Service manual under INPUT CHECK. There is also a section for OUTPUT CHECK. If you do not know how to use a service manual, start looking for a different job or if you are an end user, hire someone who does.
    fix the copier machines it is not my jop sir ..
    From here .. I will try to solve the problem alone and apologize for all the questions .. thank you all

Technician

60673228_855421018124290_3848960042099277824_n.jpg
    60696666_601591563583039_956516017415127040_n.jpg

By the way I've implemented your suggestion, It was not a landing on the moon to came here
    obviously I can get to any extent, what I need is only respect, and willing help, no ridicule .. Thank you Gentlemen

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

ok now that you know how to get to sensor reading . start with one and watch display and open right side door and move sensor that match the one you are checking and see if it changes state from 0 to 1. if they check out then check to make sure sensor is not hanging up some how.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

myself don't realize that other countries are different and copier tech are not just around the Conner and cost prohibit get one to come out. we try to safe guard our business so that we will have a job. If it was just given away for free then we would have to find something else after 30 years that would be hard to do as i am old and retirement is 7 years away. most companies would over look me for a young person that doesn't require a high salary and would be with them longer. Yes i like to help where i can. There are people who can afford but are cheap and use this sight for information to fix there copiers which now makes it hard on the rest of us working in industry. it is just my thought other people might see it another way.