Thread: Canon ir5070

Canon ir5070

Hello all. I just got a canon ir5070 with the t1 finisher for free and I am wondering if it is worth fixing? The guy I got it from said it worked but there is an error code on startup. The error code is e000413-0002. I know it has something to do with the adf because I can unplug it on the back and it will boot up just fine. Also, I tried to make a copy off of the glass and standard 8.5x11 paper keeps getting jammed in the right side cover. Any help would be very appreciated. I don’t want to pay to have a tech tell me it is going to be a couple hundred dollars to fix or worse yet it is a paper weight.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Canon ir5070

Re: Canon ir5070

Quote Originally Posted by NathanL View Post
    Hello all. I just got a canon ir5070 with the t1 finisher for free and I am wondering if it is worth fixing? The guy I got it from said it worked but there is an error code on startup. The error code is e000413-0002. I know it has something to do with the adf because I can unplug it on the back and it will boot up just fine. Also, I tried to make a copy off of the glass and standard 8.5x11 paper keeps getting jammed in the right side cover. Any help would be very appreciated. I don’t want to pay to have a tech tell me it is going to be a couple hundred dollars to fix or worse yet it is a paper weight.
    The first thing I would suggest you do is have a look at the title of the forum that you've posted your query in.....