Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

MP C2011 SC819-00

Hi, I have inherited a call from a colleague.

It's an MP C2011 that was showing an SC819-00 error. He decided to try upgrading firmware, while upgrading the engine the device showed SC819 again, then it asked to insert SD card and reboot, and eventually showed E32.
    I talked him through the firmware recovery procedure, but, while doing that, the machine decided to stay on Please wait, with the blue sunrise screen. After about 30 seconds the red error light comes on, and after about 20 minutes error SC819 will show again.

So far, without success, we have replaced the HDD, controller board, DIMM, and NVRAM.

If you have an SD card with firmware on it, it does not enter the upgrade screen, and you cannot access the device via the WIM.

Anyone else had this problem, any suggestions please.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zeldaman's Avatar

Re: MP C2011 SC819-00

Hi there!
    had the same issue 4 weeks ago on a MPC 3004: changed parts like a fool (in the shop!) and at the end it was main PBC of the SOP.
    Hope this helps.
    Greetings...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Re: MP C2011 SC819-00

It’s just been pointed out to me that I didn’t update this post. The BCU resolved this issue. Happy now MrWho
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't