Trusted Tech 50+ Posts omorales's Avatar

Ricoh mpc 5000 (lower copy option speed)

Hello friends, I have a client that has problems with blemishes in the fusion unit (only when copying in high coverage), when copying characters is fine.

The printing option was lowered by the driver, but the copy option did not find sp.

The other solution would be to raise the temperature a little, but if possible lower the speed a bit in the option to copy.

Thanks for your attention

Re: Ricoh mpc 5000 (lower copy option speed)

Quote Originally Posted by omorales View Post
    Hello friends, I have a client that has problems with blemishes in the fusion unit (only when copying in high coverage), when copying characters is fine.

The printing option was lowered by the driver, but the copy option did not find sp.

The other solution would be to raise the temperature a little, but if possible lower the speed a bit in the option to copy.

You DO know how to set the machine tray settings to (for example) Thick 2 to slow down copy jobs right ?
    I mean...surely this is something that you've already tried before asking here.....correct?...SURELY.....???!!!
    I see a red card ...so maybe not?
    Last edited by Oze; 08-05-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh mpc 5000 (lower copy option speed)

The other solution would be to raise the temperature a little, but if possible lower the speed a bit in the option to copy. Thanks for your attention
    sounds like you are in the wrong profession Hoss.

THAT would be covered in the SM... if you don't have the basic tools ..QUIT You give the rest of us a bad name.

Just a tech 250+ Posts keithxxiii's Avatar

MPC5000 is meant to do 50 CPM. You should have checked the health of your "FUSION" unit and paper type before trying to do adjustments that are not recommended. Use the machine as intended.
    Aye! Cut the crap

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zaxxon's Avatar

Replace the flux capacitor and you’re good to go.
    Please start you post with brand, model, problem.