Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Ricoh Aficio 401

What would cause me to have to put the pressure of the fuser section on the highest setting in order to get good fixing after I just replaced the pressure roller? Any help appreciated, thank you.

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierhawk View Post
    What would cause me to have to put the pressure of the fuser section on the highest setting in order to get good fixing after I just replaced the pressure roller? Any help appreciated, thank you.
    The only thing that comes to mind is the teflon bushing of the fuser roller that fits into the bearings.
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Thanks for the help. I have one other problem I need help with. The back of the copy gets a shadow, which from my experience comes from a dirty transfer belt. I have replaced the blade thinking the blade just wasn't cleaning the belt, the problem initially went away but came back. So probably not even a month ago I replaced the belt and blade and once again the problem went away. I got called back out there for a different problem but noticed the shadow on the back of the copy. So I was wondering what could be causing my problem?