Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Aficio AF-350, tiny spots.

Replaced Drum, Charge Roller, Developer, Cleaning Blade and Transfer Film around 20K ago. Now machine is showing tiny fuzzy black markings in a regular pattern on white copies as if toner particles are dropping down on the paper.

The distance between the markings is 49 mm meaning, if Π is still 3.14 as it used to be , that a roller with a Ø of 15.6mm is causing this, so likely the charge roller.

Didn't had an opportunity to look at the charge roller yet but is this a known issue? Any ideas what to do to avoid this problem returning after cleaning? Ricoh is not exactly my main brand so I'm feeling a little unsure.

Hans

E Winter
    Hallo Hans!

This may happen every now and then but I wouldn't say that this a major issue of these machines. It's possible that this problem vanish after some more printouts because usually the charge roller gets permanently cleaned by a cleaning roller (or a rubber foam thingy if your NAD isn't equipped with the clening roller modification). Have you replaced that too?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Sommer View Post
    Hallo Hans!

This may happen every now and then but I wouldn't say that this a major issue of these machines. It's possible that this problem vanish after some more printouts because usually the charge roller gets permanently cleaned by a cleaning roller (or a rubber foam thingy if your NAD isn't equipped with the clening roller modification). Have you replaced that too?
    Hallo Jan,

Nö I have no idea about that mod. Could you please give some information?

Danke

Hans

E Winter
    shure - check the attachement
    Attached Files Attached Files