Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: digidocflow

no mercy... 50+ Posts claudioterrible's Avatar

digidocflow

howdy!!!!! can anyone tell me if digidocflow works?anyone is working with it? no matter the machine model,thank you alll!!!!!!!

It's not easy being green 1,000+ Posts Cipher's Avatar
    I've tested DigiDocFlow in a showroom environment and it seems to work ok.
    But I did notice larger multi-page documents when deskewing, despeckling and OCRing can take a while to be processed and delivered.
    (Depends on the how good the spec of server/pc is I guess).

But as far as this type of document software solution goes it's fairly easy to configure and use.
    • Knowledge not shared, is eventually knowledge that becomes lost... like tears in the rain.

Fully qualified technician for Ricoh - Canon - Sharp - HP - Brother

Service Manager 100+ Posts Raymondd's Avatar
    I agree with Cipher. I think DDF and Documentmall are comming out with a combined software solution in the near future...

sbourgeois
    Hello, I am with the DigiDocFlow team. We do currently offer an integration with Document Mall, utilizing the Document Mall Upload Agent. If you would like any additional information about this feature I would be happy to assist.

Cipher, Processing time is dependant on the server you are utilizing, but if you like we would be happy to do a webex session with you to see if we can assist with optimizing DDFs performance for faster processing?

Thanks, Stephanie Bourgeois

Service Manager 100+ Posts Raymondd's Avatar
    Stephanie,
    Are you familiar with Louis D. with Ricoh America?

sbourgeois
    Hello, yes, I am familiar with Louis!

It's not easy being green 1,000+ Posts Cipher's Avatar

Thumbs up

Thanks for the offer Stephanie, if we revisit DigiDocFlow I'll keep your offer in mind.
    I think the sales team has moved on to testing Scannervision now.

To be honest I try and steer clear of being drawn into software solutions, I have enough on my plate with servicing the machines.
    • Knowledge not shared, is eventually knowledge that becomes lost... like tears in the rain.

Fully qualified technician for Ricoh - Canon - Sharp - HP - Brother

JasonL
    Hello Claudio, I am also from the DigiDocFlow team and work with Stephanie. As for the types of devices that the software will function with, DigiDocFlow can interact with basically any B, C, F or I type java card will function (DigiDocFlow runs as a Java application on the device, so does require a java enabled SD card installed at the device).

You can obtain a full list of supported devices by going to our website, DigiDocFlow : Home, and selecting Services at the top, and then selecting Supported Devices in the Navigation panel on the right. This gives a full listing of the devices that will correctly function with DigiDocFlow.

Let us know if you have further questions!

Thanks, Jason Lynch

no mercy... 50+ Posts claudioterrible's Avatar

digidocflow

thank you jason,i have a mp 2500 and i would like to install the digidoc in it ,i must install an sd card with java first? and then i must install the digidoc..sd card? Is the same with the black and white machines like ricoh aficio (for example) 2075? thank you for your answer,(and for Stephany answer too)

JasonL
    Claudio,

That is correct, with the MP 2500 you will first need to install the Java TM Platform from a java-enabled C-Type SD card. Once Java is installed to the device, then you can install the DigiDocFlow client. Once the client portion is installed, you can then manage the workflow configurations from the server installation.

If you would like to install everything, you can register an account on our website so that you can access the downloads. This allows you to download a full 60-day trial of the software as well as the necessary files to load onto your SD card. Also, once in the download portion, there is a section for Documentation where you can access some technical resources for step by step instructions of installing DigiDocFlow on your device and server. There are also instructions for setting up on the black and white devices, such as your 2075.

Hope this information is helpful!

Thanks, Jason