Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jakabony
    Check your paper exit sensor. Ive swapped it with the inverter sensor (same part), and that has fixed J016 jams in the past.

Senior Technician 250+ Posts stephend's Avatar
    Try to cut shorter the figers from Gate Pawl- Reverse PN B247 4645. I'm talking the first and the last one. Make them half of the actual length. It was the "magic" fix for me in many cases....even I'm not a big fan of cutting parts to fix problems...this was the solution for this type of jam...the cause 100% paper...but customers did not want to change the supplier...so here was the solution.

Technician
    it was probably the hole punch but i have had to clean the rollers in the inverter as the paper comes out and that fixed two of mine with the same problem.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I'm back with parts (roller ass'y, inverter area sensors) at my mp5500. However, the entire SMC report printed fine on 11x17 paper, that's maybe 50 pages. I think cleaning the hole punch unit worked for me. Not sure if I should bother putting in all these parts.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    [QUOTE=stephend;133188]Try to cut shorter the figers from Gate Pawl- Reverse PN B247 4645. I'm talking the first and the last one. Make them half of the actual length.

Thanks, StephenD, just wanted to let you know that your fix did wonders for me.

Technician
    Don't bother with the parts, Everyone is trying to save the company money!!!

FORMER Techie 1,000+ Posts tcs04's Avatar
    [QUOTE=morgansterne;170585]
    Quote Originally Posted by stephend View Post
    Try to cut shorter the figers from Gate Pawl- Reverse PN B247 4645. I'm talking the first and the last one. Make them half of the actual length.

Thanks, StephenD, just wanted to let you know that your fix did wonders for me.
    3 Holes in the ground.... Well Well Well !!!!! GOOD FEEDBACK""......will try this on my problem machines!!