Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mbJay

Updating the delivery server list has failed

I have scan to folder setup and working on a Savin C5050. Is there any way to get rid of this notification/error on the copier "Updating the destination list has failed. Check the delivery server version". We are using scanrouter lite for 3 older copiers, this copier is not listed as an I/O device. Thank you.

School District Tech 500+ Posts schooltech's Avatar
    It sounds like maybe the authentication has changed on the delivery server, as in the username or password.

This can also happen when some firewall or other 'bloatware' software on the delivery machine is enabled or changed and now it's blocking the communication for Scanrouter lite.
    Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Comptia A+, Comptia Network+

mbJay
    This copier is not using scanrouter lite, but I figured that I would mention it just in case having it on the network posed a problem.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Fearless V K's Avatar
    I think there is a setting in user tools/system settings in one of the interface or file transfer menus which allows you to turn off the delivery server.
    Don't take that toner with me!

Guy 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless V K View Post
    I think there is a setting in user tools/system settings in one of the interface or file transfer menus which allows you to turn off the delivery server.
    I'm having the same exact issue at this moment w/ a 2035 P/S. Trying to get it setup to either scan to folder or scan to email.

Im getting the same error as above and no, there is no setting that allows you to turn off the delivery server (at least not in the areas you suggested).

If I get some time today, I will research it.

Under file transfer on the 4500. It just says delivery option, and you can turn it on or off. Don't have a 5050, but it should be the same Ricoh control panel menu convention.

mbJay

Resolved

This reply from Savin has resolved it. It was on a screen I would not have thought to check since the ip was 0.0.0.0.

Thank you for your support question. It sounds like a setting has been turned on accidentally on the machine itself. Go to User Tools, System Settings, File Transfer, Delivery Option. Make sure that this setting is Off as this is the setting for communication with the Scanrouter server and will cause the error when the machine isn't talking to a server or is talking to one with the wrong version of Scanrouter. Please let me know if this proves helpful to you.

mbJay
    Under file transfer on the 4500. It just says delivery option, and you can turn it on or off. Don't have a 5050, but it should be the same Ricoh control panel menu convention.
    Thank you

copypros1

Re: Updating the delivery server list has failed

thank you for the assist, solved the problem on the 4000 as well.