Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    pinnacle
    Thank You KopyKat. The pdf solved our problem.

Jones
    Hi- thank you for the PDF, but do I need to be in a specific menu to type the code? I've tried to enter the code when in Admin mode, but I'm unable to enter Admin mode due to my touchscreen being off - vicious circle!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Vulkor's Avatar
    Nope, from the normal copy screen it's just as you saw in the PDF.

cashier84
    Quote Originally Posted by KopyKat View Post
    Here ya go. Same for most all the Ricoh Family Group copiers.
    Dear Friends. i have tried to solve problem with PDF but i have a problem. I wanted to calibrate the screen but i cant touch the point(technical). I am touching on it but there is no effect.When i want to test Touch screen, i am marking a point but it appears wrong. My printer is Ricoh MG c2500. Could you help me please ? Do i have to chance the screen.

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Yes, you do have to change the touch screen, it's failed completely. Part number is B223 9900.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

PegasusX

Talking Ricoh Touch Screen Calibration

Quote Originally Posted by KopyKat View Post
    Here ya go. Same for most all the Ricoh Family Group copiers.
    Thanks KopyKat, clear and concise answer that works. This was exactly what I needed.

Re: touch screen calibration

Quote Originally Posted by turkeyfoot View Post
    Ive looked through a ton of sp codes, nothing yet, can you tell me how to calibrate the screen?
    1993 and five times "stop" lets you into a meny , where you may use the number-buttons to choose which option you want to use, calibration is "1" (Touch screen adjust .)

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TCA TECH View Post
    I agree with reliability statement, if you need to calibrate then you will most probably need to replace the top screen
    The "lighter trick" usually works and will last for a while.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cashier84 View Post
    Dear Friends. i have tried to solve problem with PDF but i have a problem. I wanted to calibrate the screen but i cant touch the point(technical). I am touching on it but there is no effect.When i want to test Touch screen, i am marking a point but it appears wrong. My printer is Ricoh MG c2500. Could you help me please ? Do i have to chance the screen.
    1) use a pen or pencil to touch the screen
    2) if those are not working properly replace the screen
    3) take the screen off and clean the lip out around the screen to be sure nothing has lodged in between the screen and the frame then go back to step 1
    4) failing all that replace the screen.

Sometimes (and I mean like 1 out of 6) there just is some gunk stuck under the lip of the frame and it's pushing on the screen and "freaking it out" cleaning out this gunk and then doing a re calibration fixes it... usually not, it needs to be replaced.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Gar the pilot

does this recal also work for an OLD 7670? I have one that the top half of the screen works but you have to press about a 1/2"down and to the right of what you want.
    Thanks GAr