Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

All our 1027 can scan to e-mail.
    If you go to "Web Image Monitor" -> Address book, can you add user's e-mail ?
    Press "User Tools"->"System settings"->"File transfer" do you see "SMTP Server" ?

It's not easy being green 1,000+ Posts Cipher's Avatar
    As far as I was aware the Aficio 1022/1027/1032 cannot scan to email (the Aficio 2022/2027/2032 can though).

But saying that the Aficio 1224C/1232C does not appear to be able to scan to email either.
    As there are no signs of any SMTP options within the ops panel menus for scan to email.
    Yet if you open up the web interface you can indeed see SMTP server settings and you can add email addresses to users in the address book.

So Patish could well be correct (but I cannot confirm it without checking myself).

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Patish View Post

All our 1027 can scan to e-mail.
    If you go to "Web Image Monitor" -> Address book, can you add user's e-mail ?
    Press "User Tools"->"System settings"->"File transfer" do you see "SMTP Server" ?
    No SMTP server option. I was hoping there would be an easier way. The copier is for an investment company and we're trying to have it setup so we can save receipts and other information in a digital file cabinet instead of paper.

I just setup a virtual PC running 2003 server and used scanrouter lite and mapped a drive to the offsite ftp server running 2008 server. I use 2003 server over xp because I can get it free being a college student. dreamspark program is awesome!!