Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Service Manager 250+ Posts msaeger's Avatar
    The 1075 also supports scan to email which is much easier to setup and does not require a computer running scanrouter.

To set it up you just need to connect to the web interface and log in with no user name and "password" for the password. Then you just put the SMTP server in with authentication info if required. You have to setup the email addresses from the operation panel in system settings or if you are really afraid of the panel you can do it with smart device monitor for admin.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Never set up scanning on this model. But, isn't there an SP setting to enable delivery server. This required for SR?

Nurse Ratched of Repair 250+ Posts KopyKat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Lewis View Post
    Never set up scanning on this model. But, isn't there an SP setting to enable delivery server. This required for SR?

No, it's done like this: Turn on the Delivery Server in User Tools/Admin/File Transfer.

Relax! This firmware injection won't hurt...but it will take 45 minutes.

Nurse Ratched of Repair 250+ Posts KopyKat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apache_cat View Post
    My mistake thanks for correcting KopyKat. Been a long time since I came across one that didn't smb scan.
    No problem apache_cat...I have trouble sometimes remembering which ones support SMB.

Unfortunately I have a few customers that refuse to let go of their old 1060/1075. Can't blame one particular customer...most of their 1060s have less than 500K on them.

Relax! This firmware injection won't hurt...but it will take 45 minutes.

Cobrafixer

Scanner

Thanks KopyKat!!! I was just able to get my scanner up and running, we have an Lanier LD 075 and I had to go through all this just to get it set up, there isnt a mailbox when I go to the web and log in. Then I had to go back through the links a few times to pick up that I had to unblock that port on the fire wall....2 and a half hours later all is good!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE POST!!!

try also use the twain scanner driver and the desktop binder lite ( free download ) for your desktop interface. its easy to use the scanner function.
    first install the twain scanner driver then install the desktop binder lite.after desktop binder lite installed you have to restart you pc.after restart you will see the palette tools at right bottom side, go to extanded features and in scanner click the properties and select the scanner you want to use as default scanner.

this only for push scanner function or what we call twain scanner.

Engineer 50+ Posts
    scan to email?
    simple and easy. =)

vanigold
    Scan the folder must be shared and full otherwise controlled not work.

Technical/IT Support 500+ Posts Venom's Avatar
    Scan to email is easy...FYI: older firmware doesn't allow smtp authentication so you would need to update firmware

Re: Aficio 1075 Scanner Setup

hi there

is it possible .aficio 1075 does't have scanner ??? i pushh scanner button just have a bipp and nothing work... i ask service they say some version dont have scanner :-O