Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FASTSTI View Post
    Thanks for the info I am headed there in the morning will let you all know how I make out, I found the same documentation in the gooses guide.
    PCDL mentioned nothing until I did the FSD sync to update the answers.

Sorry but what does PCDL and fsd mean?

nathanlindley

Re: Mp9000 waste toner full over and over indication

Quote Originally Posted by FASTSTI View Post
    MP9000 machine indicates waste toner bottle is full when both of them are emptied, we have removed the side cover (faces finisher and at the bottom cleaned the black wheel gear and sensor, cleaned sensor at the pump unit and have also done sp 2972 and set it to 0 the user made over 9000 copies and the error is back at least I made the machine last longer today but I have been there 5 times in 3 days I have already ordered the sensor, and a new waste toner bottle.
    Any other advice is highly appreciated
    I have had 8 pro 907ex machines and had the same problem on a few of them and it turned out to be a cracked board down by the auger drive motor! The board is only supported on one side and the other hangs freely. Over 5-7 million clicks the vibration from the motor driving the waste toner auger created a hairline crack in the board!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Mp9000 waste toner full over and over indication

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlindley View Post
    I have had 8 pro 907ex machines and had the same problem on a few of them and it turned out to be a cracked board down by the auger drive motor! The board is only supported on one side and the other hangs freely. Over 5-7 million clicks the vibration from the motor driving the waste toner auger created a hairline crack in the board!
    Your input would be appreciated much more if it were directed toward posts LESS than 6 years old - Please and Thank you!

Edit....Actually, As i continued to browse the forum, I would suggest less than 2 years old as well, since you provided the same response to this old one:
    Pro 1107EX always waste toner is full even it's empty

nathanlindley

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Your input would be appreciated much more if it were directed toward posts LESS than 6 years old - Please and Thank you!

Edit....Actually, As i continued to browse the forum, I would suggest less than 2 years old as well, since you provided the same response to this old one:
    Pro 1107EX always waste toner is full even it's empty
    Im going to give other options since this thread is still posted and other people encountering this problem may only now be reading the possible solutions. Your snide remarks are not helpful to anyone here.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Mp9000 waste toner full over and over indication

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlindley View Post
    Im going to give other options since this thread is still posted and other people encountering this problem may only now be reading the possible solutions. Your snide remarks are not helpful to anyone here.
    Every thread Ever started here is technically still "opened" friendo! But digging up 2 of them from years gone by, only aids in burying the current threads, and helps Nobody!
    I just tried to point that out (snidely or not)
    You've been on this site for what about 15 minutes and, 3 posts? and you're already stirring the pot?
    This is NOT going to serve you well.
    Allow me to get you started on what will, at your rate, be a beautiful collection of red cards!