Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

4075sp and af-1060

have the new hard drive in the 4075sp machine but no duplex and finisher options are displayed. the machine has an error for the hard drive in the upper left hand of the display and sc870. i assume there are some files that need to be put onto the hdd to get the options back but do i need a special tool for this or is it just a flash card i can download to and upoload into the machine. if a tool is needed then can someone provide me with the tool part #'s and procedure please. thanks t

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Af-1060
    Format the HDD 5-832-1, download the stamp data 5-853.

FORMER Techie 1,000+ Posts tcs04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T911 View Post
    have the new hard drive in the 4075sp machine but no duplex and finisher options are displayed. the machine has an error for the hard drive in the upper left hand of the display and sc870. i assume there are some files that need to be put onto the hdd to get the options back but do i need a special tool for this or is it just a flash card i can download to and upoload into the machine. if a tool is needed then can someone provide me with the tool part #'s and procedure please. thanks t

Check the Jumper settings on the new drive. They must be set to "Master" as per the label on the drive. Most new drives come set to "Cable Select"

If not set to Master the machine will not see the drive and will grey out the features mentioned.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    thanks guys done.