Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: aficio 6513

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    aficio 6513

Remove Back Panels, then swing rip aside, remove upper and middle metal bar, remove flywheel. To show you, where the clutches are, i added two sites of the parts catalogue, their number is 16 and 1, their parts number is AX210076.

If sometimes you feel a little useless, offended and depressed always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm of hundreds of millions!

Technician

Aficio 6513

I finally changed the transfer belt lubrication bar plus brush plus entrance seal, also changed corona wire and cleaner as well as discharge corona, skid marks gone ( REPLACED TRANSFER BELT CLEANING BLADE AS WELL)
    FADED COPIES STILL PERSISTS EVEN IN PLAIN PAPER, I AM NOW NARROWING MY EFFORTS IN THE TWO CLUCTHES 1 & 16 AS YOU ALL SUGGESTED. CAN THESE CLUTCHES BE DISASSEMBLED AND CLEANED, THEY SEEMS TO BE SEALED. PLEASE ADVISE

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    aficio 6513

That's all I ever do is clean and regrease them unless the hubs are severely worn. You need a set of snap ring pliers with fairly fine points, but they are designed well and come apart easily. The entire problem with them is the cheap gooey grease they use dries up and the clutch sticks - good teflon grease on the wrap spring and its pretty much good for life.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Technician

Aficio 6513

will try this procedure and let you know, thanks