Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama46 View Post
    Brother, can you spare a URL?
    i did not get you???,

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    sending ricoh counter trough email

Quote Originally Posted by ferastec View Post
    i did not get you???,
    He is asking if you can please provide a web page link to the software you mentioned.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    it is an application which we are saling, so give me you mail, and i will send you the spec of the application.

see the attach file....

Regards
    Feras
    Attached Files Attached Files

Technician 250+ Posts Ricoh-ono's Avatar
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ~Theodore Roosevelt

Technician
    Our sales deparment use the clix system usb to make consultant sales, but there is a problem, it only gets the public counter, sometimes both, but it doesn´t get both counters always.

So, you only get a sort of total counter not divided in b/w and colour.

As long as you prove that it gets both counters separately always it won´t work properly or at least until the level of detail that everybody wants.

We are trying to solve it by programming, I will keep you in the loop about our progresses.

Regards.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    you are talking about clix analyzer, it has some problem before, but the latest one is fine, but clix analyzer wont send you mails, only clix service can do this.
    We are using it and it is working prefect.

regards

reproufficio

Re: sending ricoh counter trough email

Good evening to all, i'm new of this forum, and i have the same problems of Spanard. I know, this is a really old discussion.. Anyone has news about this topic? We are looking for a cheep or free solution to send automatically RICOH counter by e-mail but actually we didn't find any solution. We Know @remote, and in Italy we have another solution called PDM (a java embeded solution developed in Italy) but they are expensive. We have more or less 700 customers to be monitored. Clix would be a great solution, but i didn't find the official web page or any link to download it. Can you suggest something to me? How did you solve this problem? Really thank you to everyone will help me!! Have a nice day! Michele

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reproufficio View Post
    Good evening to all, i'm new of this forum, and i have the same problems of Spanard. I know, this is a really old discussion.. Anyone has news about this topic? We are looking for a cheep or free solution to send automatically RICOH counter by e-mail but actually we didn't find any solution. We Know @remote, and in Italy we have another solution called PDM (a java embeded solution developed in Italy) but they are expensive. We have more or less 700 customers to be monitored. Clix would be a great solution, but i didn't find the official web page or any link to download it. Can you suggest something to me? How did you solve this problem? Really thank you to everyone will help me!! Have a nice day! Michele
    Like I said 3 years ago in this thread, Web Smart Device Monitor will do exactly what you want.

It is free in the US, but I don't know about Italy. (Even though I'm of Italian descent. )
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

reproufficio

Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post
    Like I said 3 years ago in this thread, Web Smart Device Monitor will do exactly what you want.

It is free in the US, but I don't know about Italy. (Even though I'm of Italian descent. )
    Yes i know it, it can be a solution. I was hoping that there was an SP code to activate this function like end of toners, ecc on web image monitor.. Because i can't believe that it is possible on a simple gelsprinter GX e3300n and not on a professional Aficio. I'm sure it's just a commercial reason.. It 's just a curiosity: in America which system are you using to detect copies of your customers?

reproufficio

Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post

And what about clix analyzer? Is it dead?