Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    he all plesa 1075

Quote Originally Posted by teebee1234 View Post
    As I stated, your answer was correct, I had nothing to add to that. I was calling you out on your non "technical" comment. What purpose did that serve except to discourage him or others? We don't need to continue this conversation, I made my point. You can post your response and we'll let it lay.
    Actally, I was attemting to ENCOURAGE him to brush up on the 'ol English because I had trouble understanding his original post. All you were doing is citicizing me about criticizing. Ever hear of the word 'hypocrite'? (I sure hope I spelled that right ) NOW we can let it lay. We don't need to continue this conversation.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Fearless V K's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teebee1234 View Post
    I think the assumption is that xuanquanghh replaced the fuser but didn't reset the SC code. It wasn't made clear in his post. If he didn't then Mikadonovan's suggestion would be correct, yours would only reset the counter. We really need more info on what steps he actually took.
    If you just reset the counter (SP7-807), you are still accomplishing the act of entering the SP mode. As long as you power cycle the machine afterward, the code should reset.
    Don't take that toner with me!

Technician
    - Press Clear Modes
    - On the operation panel keypad, press 107.
    - Hold down Clear/Stop for more than 3 seconds
    - Then turn on and off
    Sorry for my English

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    he all plesa 1075

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless V K View Post
    If you just reset the counter (SP7-807), you are still accomplishing the act of entering the SP mode. As long as you power cycle the machine afterward, the code should reset.
    I thought about that after I posted and was going to correct myself. You beat me to it

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Llama God's Avatar
    Oh dear, it's getting a bit heated in here, isn't it? You ladies need to calm down!

Try what Ivacopy said and if that doesn't work, check the female fuser connector in the frame of the machine for paper.

This is assuming that the entire fuser has been swapped of course, that point was a little unclear to me.

Technician
    I also try to replace phrases drying as well as men have tried the controller and some other motherboards but not. I also do not understand why it was again. every morning when they boot a new phenomenon on the only time the machine has been working all day and then it will work well. ask people for comments help. feel on (my English is not good people sympathize).

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    he all plesa 1075

Ok, now that was tough to understand. Can you please list the error code again (if different from SC541), all the parts you replaced and did you check the fuser interconnect for paper jammed in it as previously suggested? When you reset the SC code, does it come to "ready" for any period of time or does it immediately go back into the error state?

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    he all plesa 1075

If the machine is showing a fuser code every morning, clean your outer thermistor and replace the non-contact middle thermistor. Increase the fuser idling time with sp 1103 (0-900/ 1 second interval). This may help on cold start.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING