Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician 250+ Posts
    Get a pro906ex or a pro907ex. These machines are really awesome! You can run them for 400K without a hitch! My customers love them. There is a little learning curve on the App's., but they really run well. Well worth any extra money when you need to get a job done even if it is above your normal volume. In my opinion they are a big step above a Canon 7105. Just do the pm's and they are a tech's best friend!

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Great machine, looses copy quality but if you MOD it to the MP9000 tube spec it will run like a dog... Super high black quality.
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Service Manager 250+ Posts msaeger's Avatar
    Are you talking about modding the pro 906 and or the 907 ?

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMind View Post
    Great machine, looses copy quality but if you MOD it to the MP9000 tube spec it will run like a dog... Super high black quality.
    Sorry, LOL I was thinking of the aficio 9005
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Technician
    I was trying to push the sales guy for the 906ex but they wanted to start slow with MP9001 as they refer, there was a major price diffrence around $4000.

Hear some comments that the toner auger sometimes can not keep up with the machine speed. Creating cake up toner or mess, any body hear about it.

FORMER Techie 1,000+ Posts tcs04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtech View Post
    Get a pro906ex or a pro907ex. These machines are really awesome! You can run them for 400K without a hitch! My customers love them. There is a little learning curve on the App's., but they really run well. Well worth any extra money when you need to get a job done even if it is above your normal volume. In my opinion they are a big step above a Canon 7105. Just do the pm's and they are a tech's best friend!
    We routinely run these to 1 Million (Missing the first 500k PM) with few problems then settle into the 500k pm. I would change the charge blocks at least every 1 Mill and reduce the fusing nip to 9.5mm to help with lead edge corner folding, otherwise the best box Ricoh make without a doubt.