Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    FYI the DRB board also drives motors in the duplex unit and possibly other areas too, so its possible that a motor in these areas could be the cause of the code

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts rednecktech's Avatar
    UPDATE: I went out to the machine this morning, unplugged all options :adf, finisher, pulled fuser out and left door open. I put a new fuse in, powered up and it blew. So I am order a lamp and scanner regulator board. I am looking for this board's part number. I have found what is called a SDRD board # B0655180. Is this the correct board??

If anyone has any tips/advise I would appreciate it. Thanks again for all the responses.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts rednecktech's Avatar
    MACHINE FIXED!! I ordered a SDRB board (the board that controls the scanner driver motor), an exposure lamp, and a drive motor. When I got to the machine I pulled the SDRB board to see that it was fried. I relplaced it and as a precaution I replaced the motor and lamp. Powered up machine after replacing FU 107 and no code. She ran like a top!! I think something was going on with either the scanner motor or the lamp causing the board to burn up like it did. What a great way to end a Friday, fixing a machine that I have been getting my ass kicked by since Monday. Thanks again for all of the input!!

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Sweet. Glad to know you got the bugger fixed.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Hi, im going to look at one of these today, does anyone know of the top of their head what sort of fuse FU 107 is?

mybasna

Angry Re: Ricoh pro c900s SC 569 code

im looking for help for my machine ricoh pro c900s showing this code im not a tech im getting ready to ship it overseas want to fix it before i do so also there are little things that's need to be set by numbers