Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Prodigal Son, did the change out of the fusing unit fix this problem as I am currently experiencing the same thing on a MP2550? I am just about tearing my hair out now so I need some help!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Yes it did, although it came back in the end.

It seems to be toner build-up on the pressure roller that's causing this. I don't know why though... must be something to do with customers environment or type of jobs, because we haven't seen this anywhere else. We delivered a bunch of better quality paper (Xerox Premier 80gsm) to them and that temporarily fixed the problem, so that points to moist or similar. But as I said I'm not sure what it really was.

We've actually swapped out their machine for an MPC3500 and that one works fine, at least for now. The one with folding corners are at another customer now and we havent seen it fold since we installed it a few weeks ago. Time will tell.

Good luck with your problem!
    Peace sells, but who's buying?

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Corner of paper gets folded, MPC2800

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ri...g-corners.html

Apparently there is a modded part no. However I have tried this new parts and couldn't see any difference in appearance or performance. I gunna say damp paper is the big problem here.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    change this guide D0294492 it was D0294491 it has a metal support on it now if that fails try removing the small
    lpastic stopper on the guide that is above the D0294492 bracket this allows it to move slightly more and stops the edge catching