Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    MPC 6500 7500 Blowing toner

Re: MPC 6500 7500 Blowing toner

Quote Originally Posted by zulufan1 View Post
    I have not seen a need to mess with the excess developer auger. I upgrade all the firmware with the latest version straight from Ricoh. I do all the firmware, not just the engine.

Hi

Have you the latest firmware you could email or send to me?

Many Thanks

Tim

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Timmytronic View Post
    Hi

Have you the latest firmware you could email or send to me?

Many Thanks

Tim

I don't think that is practical.. Too many files. Do you not have access to the TSRC website?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi

No I don't but I have been given firmware here before a couple of years ago for another machine. I can give you an upload link from my website.

Tim.

Technician

Cool Re: MPC 6500 7500 Blowing toner

I myself have several MPC6000 and 6501 machines in the field and agree it is usually worse on cyan and magenta for the dusting. I was visiting most machines at least every two weeks but have started using a ground plate supplied by [NA Trading (952)888-7654 ask for Burke, part #02037013] which is installed behind clear plastic cover on metal drum stay at front of machine. This has cut my calls down on more than 85% of machines to a call every two months. As far as lines on the charge rollers I am resorting to my fix for the same problems on MPC3000 where I just remove the worthless white sponge cleaning roller, clean the charge roller and they usually will last several thousand more copies before they need to be cleaned again. I have not tried the removal of the 1-way bearing and lever for dusting but will at my next call to see if I can stretch the calls longer than two months. Hope this helps anyone in this same sinking ship as we all seem to be in. Happy vacuuming!!!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi. Have you a picture of the plate and where it goes?

What does the plate do?

The one way bearing is not a good idea to remove. I tried it and it was more hassle than its worth. To stop the white lines change the silver lub bar pressure springs to the same black ones in the black unit. Unit lasts four times as long and gets to 200k before needing service.

Hope that helps

tim.

Technician

One item that has helped me quite a bit (as in I'm only seeing the machines every 6-8 weeks instead of almost on a weekly basis) is a drum ground plate that mounts onto the front drum stay plate. These can be purchased from a company called NA Trading go to natrading.com or call 952-888-7654 and ask for Burke Balay. Hope this helps I have also tried taking the springs off of he lube bar on one machine and don't have enough data yet as they don't run it to hard but haven't seen the problem in over a month or so. Good luck

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here