Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

MP 4001 - Embedded Software Architecture

Hello

I have a PM 4001 with the module 'Embedded Software
    Architecture ". Is there a website where I can find plugins for this module?
    I already installed the plugin APP2ME. Are you aware of another?

Thank you

Senior Technician 250+ Posts stephend's Avatar
    MP 4001/5001 SP is delivered from factory with VM card and App2Me (management solution) preinstalled.
    For App2Me you can find widgets on a dedicated website www.App2Me.com
    Other applications are available like the popular GlobalScan (document solution) or User Account Limit Application.
    You can find them under the solutions page on TSC website. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by stephend View Post
    MP 4001/5001 SP is delivered from factory with VM card and App2Me (management solution) preinstalled.
    For App2Me you can find widgets on a dedicated website www.App2Me.com
    Other applications are available like the popular GlobalScan (document solution) or User Account Limit Application.
    You can find them under the solutions page on TSC website. Hope that helps.
    TSC Website = www.tessa-support.com ??
    If yes. Can you give me the path to download "GlobalScan" and "User Account Limit Application".
    If not. Can you give me the direct link where I could download this software please.

Thanks you

TSC is Technology Solutions Resource Center Website and is the TESSA equivalent for North America
    PM me and I'll see what I can do.

I tried to download the application but you can not access it without completing a form with your information and your customer info where you want to install the app.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Vulkor's Avatar
    Setup APP2Me today. What an Intrusive Piece of Slow Garbage. Requires GOOGLE DESKTOP. That is a huge strike against it already. And Slow.. Did I mention Slow. Having to walk up to a machine and selecting Embedded Feature, User, App2Me print and then your job is such a hassle.

Never could get the Scan to work. Kept saying my settings were incompatible. WTF its B&W 200dpi multipage PDF. How hard is that.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulkor View Post
    Setup APP2Me today. What an Intrusive Piece of Slow Garbage. Requires GOOGLE DESKTOP. That is a huge strike against it already. And Slow.. Did I mention Slow. Having to walk up to a machine and selecting Embedded Feature, User, App2Me print and then your job is such a hassle.

Never could get the Scan to work. Kept saying my settings were incompatible. WTF its B&W 200dpi multipage PDF. How hard is that.
    Until App2Me gets some real applications (OK, "Widgets") written for it, it's kinda lame, at best. Once that happens, along with some speed improvements, though, I think you'll see it used more.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Vulkor's Avatar
    Don't see my customers using it at all if you have to have GOOGLE Desktop installed. Google toolbar, Sidebar or Floating Deskbar are all a Nuisance. Install that along with a Better Firewall than Windows Firewall maybe. Most of my customers today asked me WHY Put paper on machine, scan and then go get paper. That is just TWAIN