Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    southboston

Ricoh Aficio 240W Plotbase Scanbase 1.5

I have a license/RSP file for scanbase 1.5 but cannot find it anwhere on the net and lost my install CD. I'm rebuilding a machine after a HDD crash.

Does anyone have the software?

Thanks much!

(thanks to everyone who helped with other issues and PM me!. I have plotbase working, but not scanbase. Ratio is the worst software maker I've ever encountered, this is so archaic.....)

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southboston View Post
    I have a license/RSP file for scanbase 1.5 but cannot find it anwhere on the net and lost my install CD. I'm rebuilding a machine after a HDD crash.

Thanks much!

(thanks to everyone who helped with other issues and PM me!. I have plotbase working, but not scanbase. Ratio is the worst software maker I've ever encountered, this is so archaic.....)
    Version 1.5???

Seriously???

Version 3.7 has been out for a long time now; I'm not sure, but I think 1.5 is like from maybe 2001 or 2002!!

I'm sure that it won't be free to upgrade, but I don't see where you have any choice. (Assuming, of course, that you truly are at 1.5.)

Admittedly, even 3.x is a bit clunky, but I just can't imagine a version 1.anything of this software.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

southboston

Yes, version 1.5

I have plotbase 3.3 something, and scanbase 1.5, we got it when the machine came out, in 2003 or 2004. It works great, no problems. I don't have the money to upgrade, I just need 1.5 which I have the license for.

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    If you do the upgrade yourself, I don't think you should incur any service charge. Contact the dealer you got it from and they can download and burn it to a disc for you. The software is free to download from the manufacturers website, but it is a whopper of a file (600MB+) so it's not conducive to sharing online. Even if they want to charge you for the time to make you the CD, it's well worth your money if you can't afford a dealer upgrade/service. If that all fails, you might ask for a list of customers who might have the disc you need.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

southboston
    Thanks a lot for the reply.....I found only the newest version online, for which I do not have a valid RSP file, and does not work (it gives me RSP error)

I contacted ratio and they only want to sell me an upgrade, not give me my old software...also my dealer went out of business...

I don't mind the 600mg download, I have a fios connection, I just need to find the old software....

Thanks again for taking the time to respond....

Quote Originally Posted by cobiray View Post
    If you do the upgrade yourself, I don't think you should incur any service charge. Contact the dealer you got it from and they can download and burn it to a disc for you. The software is free to download from the manufacturers website, but it is a whopper of a file (600MB+) so it's not conducive to sharing online. Even if they want to charge you for the time to make you the CD, it's well worth your money if you can't afford a dealer upgrade/service. If that all fails, you might ask for a list of customers who might have the disc you need.

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    If you don't have a Ricoh dealer in the area, look up a Savin (Savin 2400WD) or Lanier ( Lanier LW310 or Gestetner A045) dealer and give them a call. I can't believe no one in the Boston area would be willing to help you out, even if there is a small charge for the disc.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Kristijan

Scanbase

Hi southboston!
    It seems that I had the same problem with my PC and have to reinstal Scanbase 1.5.
    I have original CD! Do you still need a software?

Quote Originally Posted by southboston View Post

Thanks much!

johnny1

Re: Scanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Kristijan View Post
    Hi southboston!
    It seems that I had the same problem with my PC and have to reinstal Scanbase 1.5.
    I have original CD! Do you still need a software?
    I need the rsp file for scanbase 1.5 if you have it, you could email it to INIARCH@AOL.COM

Thanks soooooo much in advance

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Re: Scanbase

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1 View Post
    I need the rsp file for scanbase 1.5 if you have it, you could email it to INIARCH@AOL.COM

Thanks soooooo much in advance
    Not asking for much, are we...the rsp file is the LICENSE file!!!

Anyone stupid enough to send this to you would need to have their head examined!!!
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Aficio 240W Plotbase Scanbase 1.5

Thumbs down Re: Ricoh Aficio 240W Plotbase Scanbase 1.5

Not to mention the original post is over a year old.