Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts listsubscriber's Avatar

Savin C3828 - No Toner: Magenta

We have replaced the Magenta twice in this machine and it still gives us the same error. Wanted to check here before we started randomly replacing parts on the machine. We have tried with a 3rd party toner and now a Ricoh toner but we get the same problem. You guys ever run into this issue?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Vulkor's Avatar
    When Toner Pumps fail or they or the lines get clogged. yep

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    Your aftermarket toner may be the culprit of the clogging. I haven't had any good things to say about any aftermarket color toner on these machines. I've had several clog machines, repeatedly. I'm not a fan. Replacement of pumps and tubes followed by ditching of the aftermarket toner would be my course of action
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts listsubscriber's Avatar
    Thanks for the reply. A thorough cleaning seems to have cleared it up. There was magenta toner all over the inside of the machine. I did see that the hole allowing the toner to come in was backed up pretty bad. Vacuumed it out and cleaned up the dev unit real good. All seems to be fine for now. Thanks again.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Savin C3828 - No Toner: Magenta

I had that happen with magenta on a machine with under 10K. I'm not sure what happened but while I was replacing the magenta dev they asked me why it was so hard to get the magenta cartridge in. ?!?!?

This was on a 32 series tho.