Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: LCT for 1075

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

LCT for 1075

I brought out a LCT for this copier because the tandem tray quit working. Now the LCT is misfeeding which makes me think limit roller yet I've replaced all the pf pulleys and still have the same problem. There doesn't seem to be much pressure between the limit pulley and the upper pulley. Is this a common problem with these LCT's. Solution??? Thanks!!!

From my earlier post with misfeed problem with the tandem tray the responses are a possibility. The paper is buckling at what I'm going to call the pre-registration rollers opening the guide plate. Makes me think if the problem is in one way bearings would be the pre-reg roller drive gears. Those are fairly easy to get to. Does the paper feed ass'y come out as one unit??? If so how???
    Thanks!!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Fearless V K's Avatar
    Before you go any further, pull out the develpment unit and make sure there is not a pile of developer in the back of the machine. The bushings in the rear of the development unit fail and it leaks out. If there is, that is definately your problem. The developer falls into the works (one-ways, bushings, and motors) in the paper feed units and causes the jamming.

If this is your problem, I would get a service manual before you dig into it.
    Don't take that toner with me!