Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

Ricoh Aficio 350 Fuser problem

I have a problem with one of these copiers where I put new rollers into the copier and after about a months use I start getting offsetting with the image. The only way I can correct this problem with this copier is to put the pressure of the fuser unit on the tightest setting. Another weird thing is that I can take this fuser from this copier to another and not have a problem with it. They run most of their copies 8.5x11 but the problem occurs both ways. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a problem like ths and if there is a solution? Any help appreciated, thank you.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Maybe someone changed the temp settings. I would print out the smc report and compare the fuser settings to the machine that it works fine in.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

are you sure, that you used the original Roller dedicated to the AF 350? The rollers for the 1035/2035 fits also but are much thinner, causing the offset
    If sometimes you feel a little useless, offended and depressed always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm of hundreds of millions!