I want a firmware for Aficio 3030

and thank you

Technician 250+ Posts Ricoh-ono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dataman View Post
    Aficio 3030 firmware

and thank you
    A firmware? Any Firmware?
    I think you should call a qualified tech before you do some serious damage to the machine.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ~Theodore Roosevelt

dataman
    I have a problem in code administrator

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Aficio 3030 firmware

I have a problem in code administrator
    What does that have to do with firmware? If you mean you're locked out, firmware isn't the fix. Give us more a more precise description of your problem. If it's something we would normally help an end user fix through user tools we'll tell you. Beyond that, I'm with Ricoh-ono.

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Aficio 3030 firmware

and thank you
    Also, try not saying "I want". That will just thoroughly fuck most of us off. How about "I would like some help with..."
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

dataman
    how to make adjustment of status usin

Senior Tech 250+ Posts delosangeles's Avatar

Civility

Quote Originally Posted by TonerMunkeh View Post
    Also, try not saying "I want". That will just thoroughly fuck most of us off. How about "I would like some help with..."
    I would say were dealing with either a error in communication caused by a language barrier or a lack of common courtesy caused by a poor up bring or culture in general, hopefully it's the former. TonerMunkeh and all others should be treated better for all their hard work as they are always eager to help others during their time of need.
    Trade like a tiger sleep like a baby

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Aficio 3030 firmware

how to make adjustment of status usin
    Keep trying, just more details please.

Technician

Re: Aficio 3030 firmware

Quote Originally Posted by teebee1234 View Post
    What does that have to do with firmware? If you mean you're locked out, firmware isn't the fix. Give us more a more precise description of your problem. If it's something we would normally help an end user fix through user tools we'll tell you. Beyond that, I'm with Ricoh-ono.
    Hello sir, I've been working on copiers from the times that they had a platen that moved, I started working in the early 90's at a Panasonic dealer and after 10 years I went solo and started working on most common machines in my area which is Sharp, Canon, Toshiba, Ricoh/Lanier/Savin and others.

Now I mainly work on Toshiba first, Sharp second and the rest when possible.

I have been able to get firmware updates for most machines (mainly Toshiba), but when it comes to Ricoh I haven't been so lucky, I have myself a Ricoh Aficio 3030 that I use in my shop, it's an older model but works great for the little use it takes. The problem is I cannot scan to folder to computers with Windows 7 x64, I was told it is because of the firmware. So far I use it with a computer that has Windows XP without any problems, but that computer is about to kick the bucket and I would hate to be forced to get a computer with XP just for that reason.

So, I'm asking you to please help me if you could getting the rom update needed, if it doesn't work, no problem, no big deal, it's an old machine anyways.

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Aficio 3030 firmware

Re: Aficio 3030 firmware

Quote Originally Posted by abemiami View Post
    Hello sir, I've been working on copiers from the times that they had a platen that moved, I started working in the early 90's at a Panasonic dealer and after 10 years I went solo and started working on most common machines in my area which is Sharp, Canon, Toshiba, Ricoh/Lanier/Savin and others.

Now I mainly work on Toshiba first, Sharp second and the rest when possible.

I have been able to get firmware updates for most machines (mainly Toshiba), but when it comes to Ricoh I haven't been so lucky, I have myself a Ricoh Aficio 3030 that I use in my shop, it's an older model but works great for the little use it takes. The problem is I cannot scan to folder to computers with Windows 7 x64, I was told it is because of the firmware. So far I use it with a computer that has Windows XP without any problems, but that computer is about to kick the bucket and I would hate to be forced to get a computer with XP just for that reason.

So, I'm asking you to please help me if you could getting the rom update needed, if it doesn't work, no problem, no big deal, it's an old machine anyways.

Thank you in advance.

Did you notice that this post is almost five years dead and buried. We do not help grave robbers. If you want the firmware updated you will have to pay to have an Authorized Ricoh technician to come out.