Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    apophys
    @zed255, @teebee1234: thank you very much, the NCS clear solution worked for me!
    @teebee1234: thank you, that message was driving me crazy! I thought some memory area had become corrupted...

apophys
    Quote Originally Posted by zed255 View Post
    Also, for future reference, if folks are buying used you should check for access to these things and simply not buy it if they can't get into important settings.
    I totally agree. In my case, I just thought it was a dumb copier, so the idea to ask for passwords didn't even occur to me...

Hi,
    As default the user name is "admin" and the password is blank (no password) this is for changing the settings
    or you can log in as supervisor, this is only to change the admin's name and password
    all lower case

if supervisor's login was changed and forgotten you can only fix it with fitting new NV-ram, but its not cheap, and not for users
    You can access all the settings from the machine directly, its just more convenient from the web monitor

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Aficio 2015

Quote Originally Posted by balazs.fried View Post
    Hi,
    As default the user name is "admin" and the password is blank (no password) this is for changing the settings
    or you can log in as supervisor, this is only to change the admin's name and password
    all lower case

if supervisor's login was changed and forgotten you can only fix it with fitting new NV-ram, but its not cheap, and not for users
    You can access all the settings from the machine directly, its just more convenient from the web monitor
    You're late to the party and what you are suggesting doesn't apply to this model. It is pre GW type and uses a key op code for user tools if enabled, not a login and password.