hi guys,

I have a 3260c and a bare bones SR841 finisher, machine and finisher work perfectly until you try to make a stapled set(s). basically, it looks like the first or second sheet catches on the front jogger fence then skews and the following sheets do the same getting them all jammed up under the positioning roller. remove the jam, copier cycles and does the same. I tried, cleaning all sensors and paper path no good, checked all diverters and fences all ok and no good, Finally used SP6105-010 LT LEF to adjust the staple jogger out to the max of 1.5mm, this helps and you get one complete stapled set out, try to make a second one and the same jam occurs. If i manually push the jogger fence in to its tightest position then close it up and make the stapled copy it works, 2nd set jams. I swapped the finisher out today with same model (referbished that worked on a shop machine). Same problem. 2 finishers cant do the same thing, paper enters finisher straight, travels straight until the jogger...almost like the copier isnt getting the right sensor reads... I am stumped! any one see this before or have any ideas? I should note I think the cleaning crew moved the machine prior to problem and they could have unplugged the finisher and then plugged it in while copier was on. could this have blown something? grasping at straws probably but.....