Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Too Long in this field Canadian Tech's Avatar
    You can Backup and Restore the address book with WIM under the "Maintenance' Tab.
    Most of the time the operators need fixing, not the machine !!!

FORMER Techie 1,000+ Posts tcs04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Tech View Post
    You can Backup and Restore the address book with WIM under the "Maintenance' Tab.
    And add 130 emails / names and codes manually?! USE SDMA!!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    update user names, email,folder,etc. for Ricoh MPc2800

Quote Originally Posted by Gesttech View Post
    HI

Pls can someone tell me if there are a software for updating All users data at a time, because i have 130 users to input name, password, email address, i would lose time to input user one by one. because that i would like to known if there are software more quicker to update & input data of user. Not one by one on web image monitor. Thanks
    Need a little clarification- are you saying setup the address book for one device only for the first time or import a current address book from another device? If it's just this one then you need to manually input it (use WIM, not user tools). If you're talking about importing/exporting an existing data base then the previous suggestions would work. If you had a fleet of similar generation devices on the network then I would backup the address book to the server using WIM and restore it out to the other devices the same way. Use Smart Device Monitor as Copyman20 suggests if the backup address book isn't compatible with the device.
    Side note- why are you doing this as normally the customer would do it after being shown the procedure initially.