Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    solve drum problem 2035 aficio(bottom line)

Quote Originally Posted by akbareshghi View Post
    Which part belw must be cleaned or replaced ? if I want to clean this part, how and with what matteer or solvent?
    Roller:Charge in OPC Unit with Part number AD02 7012
    Charge Roller Cleaning Roller in OPC Unit with part number B082 2329
    Thank you
    AD027012 is the part in question. Don't use any kind of solvent, just a water dampened cloth (lint free). Personally, I would just replace it and do pm on the whole thing (I get the feeling this isn't the only part that needs attention).

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I3FusionGuy View Post
    While you are in there, you should scrub all the resin off the Mag Roller in the Developer bin - these units have a problem with the mag roller collecting resin and it effects print quality.
    which mag roller in the developer bin . if you mention me part number in B079(Aficio 2035) then i find this part in my parts manual .
    what is the pm ? please explain this abbrevated word.
    thank you for attempt

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    this error is showing up if i switching sp2208 to default(0=TD sensor). if set to 1(Image Pixel Count) the error code not displaying but two problem is appeared . first copy Quality after coping 1000 has been very bad(pale) . for solving the first problem and runing 2207 (Force toner supply) and 2801 (TD sensor Inialization) the first problem is solved but second problem is appeared that is Dirty Charge roller . this problem is discussed here .
    http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ri...-01-error.html
    please offer me one solution that all the problems by it is solved.
    thank professional Technicians.

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Okay, replace all parts in the drum. Drum, A230 9510, charge roller, AD02 7012, charge roller brush, G790 2329, drum blade, B291 2354. Replace developer, B079 9640. Initialise new parts and you should be sorted. Also, while you've got the PCU and dev unit out, check the entrance seals and replace them if necessary. G065 2279 and G065 3066. When you're doing a preventative maintenance (PM) service on these machines, don't skimp on the parts. Replace the ALL as a set. They behave much better.

Also, forcing toner into wrecked dev will just make your problem worse. The machine will over-compensate for the worn developer, overtoning it and then giving you lines as the cleaning blade and charge roller gets contaminated.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.