Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP5000B with SC 221

Re: MP5000B with SC 221

Quote Originally Posted by phileaston View Post
    HI you may only have a toner spill as the ld unit sits below the toner hopper I have had this problem before and I vacuumed out the laser section and it's bee ok since.

Regards
    phil
    Your first post and you had to go grave robbing. THIS THREAD HAD BEEN DEAD AND BURIED FOR OVER FOUR YEARS. If you had read the entire thread you would have seen that it had already been resolved.

phileaston

E=slimslob;463370]Your first post had to go grave robbing. THIS THREAD HAD BEEN DEAD AND BURIED FOR OVER FOUR YEARS. If you had read the entire thread you would have seen that it had already been resolved.[/QUOTE]

Firstly I haven't gone grave robbing. Secondly like myself other people have problems and look on here for advice no matter how old the thread is and I resolved the issue... so if I can help anyone else with the same issue that's got to be a good thing.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP5000B with SC 221

Quote Originally Posted by phileaston View Post
    E=slimslob;463370]Your first post had to go grave robbing. THIS THREAD HAD BEEN DEAD AND BURIED FOR OVER FOUR YEARS. If you had read the entire thread you would have seen that it had already been resolved.
    Firstly I haven't gone grave robbing. Secondly like myself other people have problems and look on here for advice no matter how old the thread is and I resolved the issue... so if I can help anyone else with the same issue that's got to be a good thing.[/QUOTE]

If the post is over one year old, it is in the grave. To bring it back out is grave robbing. You obviously did not read the post just before yours. The problem had been resolved. He included an explanation of what resolved it.