Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Actually, having each user enter their information in manually at the machine one time, then saving the destination, works quite well.

Although there is no "official" term for this, I call it "self-registration".

I have used this in quite a few accounts successfully.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    For customers with a couple of MFDs in their fleet I usually create a csv file in notepad and import the file to one of the MFDs using SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin (SDMA). Then I would export the address book from the first MFD to a blank SD card using user tools. The card can the be used to update address books on the other MFDs.

With a slightly larger fleet and the customers permission I would connect my laptop to the network, search for all the Ricoh devices and import the csv file to each MFD individually.

For much larger fleets I would use SDMA to create and address book one one MFD, export the file as a csv and the use WebSmartDeviceMonitor (which although requires registering and licencing is free) to batch update all the MFDs sequentially.