Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aficio MP W2400

Placebo

Re: Aficio MP W2400

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I currently have a Lanier LW324 basically doing the same thing just no error codes associated with it. Whenever you send a print job it hits the printer but never prints. Error log shows job arriving but has an error of, "job reset". Copy function scans but never prints. Internal prints never print. At this point it is just a big door stop. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Aficio MP W2400

Lightbulb Re: Aficio MP W2400

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Aficio MP W2400

I can't believe I forgot to update this thread. Holy crap...

My problem wound up being an incorrect paper size. I haven't seen that machine in years now, as the site it was on has closed out and moved on.

My paper size was set for 24x36 if I recall correctly, and required an engineering paper size of 22x34 before it would print. I was receiving no errors indicating it had an incorrect paper size nor was I receiving prompts to change the paper to match the type required to feed. My jobs would just remain indefinitely locked up and refuse to print. I was not familiar with their printing software (I think it was AutoCAD but I can't recall specifically now). It was all in all a very strange issue...

Placebo, check your paper size! It may be something so simple and you'll wind up kicking yourself like I did.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Placebo

Thank you for the reply. Paper size was fine no problems there. Ended up being the NVRAM. Cleared the printer application portion and everything was back to normal.