Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: MPC 2500 with 553

Thank you, I know there can be many reasons for that error code, however i just described my experiences with SC553 after having done so may "normal" things to fix it. Maybe its a coincidence.... who knows. But the sponge roller seems to have been the final answer in 3 cases so far. Don't ask me what's wrong with the sponge roller ...other than worn down .7 mm in diameter. "When all else fails, it's whatever is left that's the answer" Cheers

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: MPC 2500 with 553

Quote Originally Posted by garwen View Post
    Thank you, I know there can be many reasons for that error code, however i just described my experiences with SC553 after having done so may "normal" things to fix it. Maybe its a coincidence.... who knows. But the sponge roller seems to have been the final answer in 3 cases so far. Don't ask me what's wrong with the sponge roller ...other than worn down .7 mm in diameter. "When all else fails, it's whatever is left that's the answer" Cheers
    I assume the fuser belt doesn't turn normal with the rollers when the sponge roller diameter gets smaller, and therefore generates hot spots on the fuser belt or thermostats/sw. I've stretched the pressure springs once or twice to get them going.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••